Wednesday, November 11, 2009

7 days 1 week

In exactly 7 days from now..
I'll be taking the SPM..
A passport out of secondary school and to the future..
A passport out of this school to college..

But leaving this school..
Means leaving the friends I've made here over the years..
Its sad to old friends..
Its like seeing a part of you die..

We always plan activities to do after the SPM..
But the truth is I'm afraid we'll all go our own way after the SPM..
And might not be able to see each other again..

I've been thinking these few days about what to do after the exams..
Whether to join the activities we planned..
Leave for Alor Star to my cousins's
Or go out with different bunch of friends..
Its not that I don't want to join the activities we've planned..
Its just that I hate to say goodbye and part ways after..

I've always noticed that communication keeps friends together..
The lesser we communicate..the futher apart we grow..
I'm afraid that this will happen when all of us goes to college..
Where new friends will be made..and old ones forgotten..

Even if these few days I felt like you guys just grew colder towards me..
Even if it is just me thinking that you all have abandoned me..
Even if both of that really happens..
I still regard you all as my ohana..

Ohana means family..
Family means nobody gets left behind..
Or forgotten..

No comments: