Friday, January 1, 2010

Time To Go

I'm packed..
All ready..
I got all the things I need..

I'm gonna be gone for about 3 months..
I'm gonna be in Pekan,Pahang..
Kem Semarak..

I'm not emotionally ready though..
At first..when I got to know I got selected for National Service..
I was happy..I was over the moon..
Then I was excited..
Now I'm a bit scared and nervous..

I'm real sad about leaving my friends..
After thinking back to all the memories we shared..
Every joke and laughter..
Every place and table we sat at..
I'm a bit heavy hearted to leave them..

In case I got homesick..or miss them..
All I have to remind me of them are all the bits and pieces of memories..
Bts and pieces that are linked to them..
Movie tickets..
The BBQ receipts..
Ice skating wristband..
The fortune slip of fortune cookies..

All the bits and pieces that will bring me back to the moments of happiness..
I just hope that i don't miss them too much..
Too much to the point that the bits and pieces of memories will bring tears to my eyes..

I hope I don't cry myself to sleep tonight..

No comments: