Monday, October 6, 2008

Skool Re-opens..

Haiz..
First day of skool lor..
After 1 week of holiday..haiz..
Becoming more n more lazy..

During assembly..
Went to hang out at the backstage as usual..
Too bad only Chun Wooi was there..
Damn that Adam..
Coz of work no nid go skool..LOL

Then went in class..
Saw all of the muslim friends..
Haiz..a bit kuih raya oso dun hav..
Kedekut arr korang..hahahaha
Mayb this saturday will go visit their houses..
Not to get money..but to taste the food..LOL

Then..
The happiest thing today is..
Me,Mun Yee,Hui Yong and Sook Yin..
We discussed abt our year-end Genting trip..
WALAO..happy dao..
Talk..talk..talk..till all oso like no heart to study liao..

Hope this time..
This trip rili happens..
And nobody 'let aeroplane' again..
Last year oso got plan de..
But coz of damn Adam..
Say oni when oso can go..
Then when wan book edi..
He aeroplane.. >.<

Wow..
Rili can't wait till the holiday starts..
Can come out and play..
But oso must start worry abt SPM..
Bt now..jz need to worry abt Final Exam..
And if got ppl aeroplane..hahaha

Oh yeah..
Today I actually went fot duty at canteen leh!!
Wow..dunno how long no go duty liao..
I oso quite suprised y I go for duty..LOL..

Guess I have to start save money now..
Coz I also have to go to China before the Genting trip..
And also..
Have to work hard for the exams..
If I still wanna be in the top class next year..
And also to keep my promises..

So my dear friends..
Lets work hard together..
GAMBATEH!!

No comments: