Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memory Lane

I walked down memory lane today....
Today class finished at 2pm..
Dad can't come and he asked me whether I wanted to wait or find own way home..
I choose the latter..
I went to take a bus with She Yeng and her friend..
We then boarded a LRT at Wangsa Maju..

Lots of memories came back..
Especially when we passed through Masjid Jamek...
Where I got my first peck on the cheeck form her..

Passed through KLCC...
Where we first hold hands and she leaned on my shoulder...

I then dropped off at KL Sentral..
Took a KTM to Mid Valley..another memory lane..
Went to visit Adam..
Went pass the cinema..
Where we que-ed up to buy tickets and watched movies in the past..
Too bad I din't have time to go to The Gardens's GSC Signature..
Where I treated you to a movie with my NS allowance..

Went pass Delicious..
Where we had our first dinner together..
The table that we sat at is still there =')
A small table beside the entrance of the kitchen..
I stood outside and just took a glimpse of that table..
Brings back so many memories =')

Went pass 3point6..
Where we bought my pair of Nike sneakers..together =')
Which I wear everyday now..

Went pass Sushi King..
Where our Senja Gang gathered 2 years ago..
Also Kenko Fish Spa..
Where our Senja Gang visited 2 years ago..

Went pass Baskin Robbins...
Where you treated me with you salary..

Too bad I can't find the Watsons where our Senja Gang was supposed to meet at 2 years ago XD

As I was walking through all these places..
I was smiling.. =')
So much memories just in one place..one shopping mall..
But all those moments are just memories now..
Didn't expect that you'd leave me so soon =')

Walking through all these places..
Re-living all these memories made me so happy..
I cannot deny that I wish you would come back into my life..
But I cannot be so selfish as to not take into account your feelings towards me..

I don't know..
I can't predict the future..
Will you be back in the future?
Will I ever see you again?
Will we ever meet by chance?
Was that day the last that I would see you in my life?
Will I find another? Will you?
If you do..I know all these memories might turn sour..
But until that day comes..
Or at least for now..
I'm happy with these memories.. =')

Thanks for the memories..
I do miss you til now..
I do still have feelings for you..
Thanks..my angel =')

No comments: