Thursday, December 16, 2010

3rd

This is the 3rd post on the same day...
Usually people update their blog to tell about their lives,stories and or events,
But I'm one of those that use my blog as a vent,
To clear all my negativity, release all my frustrations, my feelings,
Rarely about the happy stuff,
That's why I don't write much, cause I'm happy,
But since this is already the 3rd post on the same day,
This means its bad..

There's some kind of niggling feeling inside me,
I can't really tell what it is,
Feels like missing something,
Wanting to do something but don't know what it is,
Feels like a lot to get off my chest,
Feels like a big stone crushing me,
Feels like wanting to talk to someone, but don't know what to talk about,

I'm starting to lose my head,
Why can't I just be those type of guy that can just shrug it off,
Not give a damn, and just walk away,
I hate myself for being like this,
Really not looking forward to sem 2,
I don't know how to face you,

Please get me back to normal,
Please heal me fast,
This is one of the times I just wish I could turn back the time,
And undo everything,

You may like I'm cold towards you,
You may feel like I'm avoiding you,
You may feel like I'm hating you,
But the fact is,
I still do care about you......

No comments: