Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Final Act of Love

It is clear to me what is your wish and decision..
I cannot guarantee I can fulfill each and every of the terms..
But I can guarantee you the main term will be accomplished..

I might still be in love with you for a long time to come,
Or maybe even forget it as fast as the next day,
But rest assured it will not be known, it will only be known to me,
I could not promise to say I will love you forever and wait for you till the end of time,
Because I am only human, a weak one with strong feelings,
But please know that I have loved you deeply..

Is this my final act of love?
Maybe, I think so,
But still I cannot be 100% sure..
As you always say, we wont know what will happen in the future,
There might be some twists of fate that might one day bring us back together,
But all these we could not be sure..

You can go and live the live you've always wanted now,
And I can start rebuilding mine
I will not bother you again, nor make you feel bad nor sad.
That is my promise to myself. One I hope I can honour.

No comments: