Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dream...

Now its 3 something close to 4 in the morning..
I jz had a dream..
Something scary..
I don't know whether it is real..
I hope not..
I never knew dreams could be so scary..

Its like this..

There's this girl that I like..
It started when I opened her wallet..
I saw a part of it was a lot of stickers..
I removed the stickers..
I saw a mykad..

In it a pic of the owner..
Quite handsome..
Age of around 20something..
Don't know why..but I can see..
From that pic that he's rich..

Then fast forward to a few days later..
The girl called the guy..
(Don't know how since there's no tel. number on mykads)
To return the card..
He arrived in a black BMW..
A sign that he's rich..

Then the girl and the guy kinda..
Got together..
They were very happy..

And then I woke up..
Dazed..Blurred..and cold..
I reached for my hp on the side..
It was around 3.27 a.m..

I tried to go back to sleep..
But I couldn't...
I jz lied there on the bed..
And stared at the fan..
And stared at the ceiling..

Then I decided to go downstairs..
Get a drink..
Then blog about this..

Is this jz a dream..
Or is it like..
A preview of the future?

THAT MAN IN THE MYKAD
IS NOT ME!!

SERIOUSLY!!

I knoe..
If it was real..
I should not be selfish..
And should hope the girl..
And the guy..
They stay together and happy forever..

But I...

No comments: