Friday, August 29, 2008

Memories..

Jz got my pc back..
Switched the motherboard and RAM..
Cost 200++..

Opened my back-up files..
There's a file called chat log..
Opened it..
Looked at it..

OMG..eyes wet liao..
The chat logs brings back memories..
The sweet and warm chats..
The feel..
The words..
The days..
Will never comeback..

Where is it all gone?
Disappear suddenly..
Without a trace..

Now..
I jz hope we could be frenz..
Jz dunno y I keep thinking..
The negative way..
Avoiding me?
I knoe u promissed u will never..
Even if not together..
Keep distance?
U also said u'd never..
But will onli if I'm deeply hurt..
Which I'm not..
And you knew it..

I rili hope we could be frenz..
Why am I feeling that u are more cold towards me now?
Where's friendliness?
Like the 3 years b4?
Like in form 1..
form 2..
form 3..
earlier this year?
during camp?
during perlantikan?
when I hurt my foot?
jz thinking all this makes my eyes wet..

Can we be friends?
Like in form 1?
form 2?
form 3?
earlier this year?
helping each other's problems?
care abt each other?

I called you because I had something important to tell u..
Nothing else..
Jz to inform you something..
Not trying to get closer..
Not trying to get together again..
I jz wanted to tell the important things..
I asked a lil bit more questions..
Coz I was boring..nothing to do..
Jz hope to find someone to talk to..
To cure the loneliness and boringness..
Nothing more..
U dun have to be scared..
And its just so 'ngam' that I called..
On the 2 days that u din on9..
Jz so 'ngam' that I had important things to tell you..
U dun have to be scared..

Mayb I'm jz overacting..
Coz I knoe u are having your own problems now..
I know you were having 'no mood' days..
Mayb thats y you are more cold towards me..
I understand..
But still..I dunno y..
I cannot control my thoughts..

Do you remember?
The days that we chatted?
The feel?
The friendship?
The caring?
Can you tell me..Is it all gone?
Will it ever come back?

Please..
I jz hope to be frenz..
Dun be so cold towards me..
Dun avoid me..
It'll oni hurt me more..

I rili dunno..
If I'm jz thinking those..
Or are u rili doing it?

Please..
Let's just return to the way it was b4..
The 3 years..
Form 1..
Form 2..
Form 3..
Earlier this year..
Bring back all the caring..
Bring back all the hi's..bye's..
Good morning's..
All the hitting me and sadiq..
All the 'i zat u' 'u zat me'..
All the ' i play u' 'u play me'..
All the 'i help u' 'u help me'..
Please..bring it all back to this beautiful friendship..
omg...eyes rili wet now..
Please..bring it all back..
To this special friendship that we have..
I don't want it to become this special friendship that we "HAD"..
I dun want it to be past tense..
I want it to last forever..
Like all the friendship that I cherish..

I'm rili jz trying to be frenz..
I hope u are reading this..
I rili hope so..

If you think we could not be friends anymore..
I'll understand..
Jz..Wish You Happy Always..
Wish You Happy Birthday..
Wish You Good Morning..
Good Night..
Good Bye..
Happy New Year..
Happy Chinese New Year..
Selamat Hari Raya..
Happy Deepavali..
Merry Christmas..
Happy Valentine's Day..
Happy Holidays..
And whatever that needs wishing..
Wish you all these..

But most importantly..
Happy Always..
Dun Be Sad..

I'm rili sorry..
If I caused you troubles..
Gave you problems..
Made you restless..
Made you worried..

Its ok now..
I've said what I wanted to say..
I've said all I need..
Jz..
I rili hope this friendship lasts forever..
I rili do..

I'd hate it..
If I lost a friendship..
Built in 3 years..
And going strong..
But crumbled..
Smashed..
Broken..
Jz becoz..
I can't control my feelings..
I'm so useless..
I dun feel like a man..
I dun feel like a boy..
I dunno what I am now..

No comments: