Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun and Tiring

Today my persatuan held a tahan lasak activity..
My station was simple..
All they had to do was roll on the ground..
Of course..I'm not gonna let them off easy..
They had to roll on ground..filled with mud..
And get splashed with water by me..LOL

A lot of them did not dare to do this activity..
Including the boys..sissies..
When I was in primary school..
I had to crawl n roll in mud..
Under a barb wire fence..
Damn..these kids hav it easy these days..XD

Another station's mission is..
Have them eat certain amounts of food in 40 secs..
The foods are biscuits,yee mee(not cooked),and bread..
And also..mineral water+ketchup..LOL

Then there's a station where..
They need to cross a beam while swaying a hula hoop..
Damn hard..
But someone managed to do it with ease..

But the best of all is..
The last 1..
Where they had to 'masuk baris'..
Then in barisan they cannot move..
So we gather at the top of the building..
And splashed water down at them..LOL
All wet like hell..XD

Today even non-members of the persatuan helped..
Kar Yee & Pei Pei helped form the start..
Right from helping me with the mud..
To splashing water down at them..
The scout's ahli helped too..
Thanks..I appreciate it..

Then after the activities..
Me,Kar yee and Pei Pei went to eat..
Suet Ee joined us oso..
Along with a few of the scouts ahli..

While there..
I suddenly remember a trick Ameer taught me..
It's like this..
U take a straw and clap hard at it..
It will crack the straw..
Then when the person drinks..
He/She won't be drinking..but sucking air..LOL

So I took Pei Pei's glass..
And clapped at the straw..
Kar Yee,Pei Pei and Suet Ee looked at me like..
WTF?!
Then I told Pei Pei to drink..
She start sucking air..We start laughing..
Then I told her wat happened..

She immediately turn around to the scout ahli's table..
Took Kian Loong's glass and hand it to me..I clap again lor..
The she hand it back..
He start sucking air..we laugh again..
They were looking all over the glass..
Blurred..They dunno what happened..
They were like.."eh,why cannot drink edi?"
"Eh,u put wat inside orh?!"...XDXD

Then since they helped me..I belanja-ed them..
Suet Ee did not helped but got blanja too..>.<
Rm 15 fly away..

But the craziest thing that got me worried is..
After clapping Pei Pei's straw..Suet Ee started laughing..
When walking back to skool..oso laughing..
She laughed the whole way..from mamak to skool..
I'm worried I made someone's daughter crazy..

It's a fun but tiring day..

No comments: