Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday To HBK John Leong

Today after skool..
HBK,Me,Adam,David,Aaron,Soon Lai,Kok Koon and Wei Sheng
went to Brem to celebrate HBK's birthday..
We planned to watch The Mummy 3..

Then..
When we got there..
Onli HBK,Me,Adam,David and Aaron gonna watch the movie..
Soon Lai,Kok Koon and Wei Sheng jz gonna play bowling..

The movie was great..
1 of the best movies I've watched this year...
But I still haven't watch The Dark Knight.. >.<

Today..
I finally tried bowling..
The first shot is when Soon Lai them are playing..
I jz try once nia..
Struck 8..
Then after the movie..
I struck 0..

Damn..
Dunno y keep kena longkang..
Adam n David got a few strikes each..
While HBK and Aaron still doing fine..
I keep struck longkang..

Adam even named me..
Longkang King.. T.T
First time play mar Adam..
I not pro like u..

We played 2 games..
And then went home..
My score is onli 30 something 40 something..
While they all 50 60 something.. T.T

Today was a great day..
Though my feet still hurts from Tuesday's injury..

Gonna practice bowling more..
Dun 1 be Longkang King anymore..LOL

No comments: