Saturday, July 12, 2008

Perlantikan

The road to this perlantikan is a tough road..
Filled with obstacles...
Did a lot of the things last minute XDXD

Yesterday(Friday)..we stayed back to prep the skool hall..
And the students rehersed for their performances..
We stayed back starting at 12.30 till abt 6 something..
Which means I manage to miss both Bio and Physics class.. YEAHH!!!
But next week sure miss a lot of stuff..BOO!!

The staying back was fun..
Adam..1 of my best buds..
Helped me to prep the dewan..bcoz he is an ajk dewan..
He knows most of the P.A system stuff..
But I knoe his main reason is coz..
His GF is my setiausaha..LOL

We did have a lot of fun..
Especially during pinning words on the background..
Lots of laugh and gags..
Then we set up the P.A system..
tested out all the microphones..

Finally..
Today(Saturday) is perlantikan day..
Hav to wake up early coz muz be in skool b4 6.30..
DAMN EARLY!!

Everything went well..
Except 1 of the ahli suffered high fever..
Shivered like he is in the freezer..
Had to send him to clinic and inform his parents..
lucky he is stable now..and did not die.. :x

Their performances are highly creative and hillarious..
But filled with glitches coz of the problematic skool P.A system..
Well..shit happens right?

The most happiest thing today is..
my receiving of STAFF SERGEANT..
The highest rank in this persatuan..
and add it with my highest position of chairman..
It means I rule this persatuan..muahahahaha..
But..of course I'm fair lar..
I don't rule with an iron claw..
I ain't no Hitler.. ;)

The saddest thing is..
Becoz much of the things are done last minutes..
The souvenirs for the seniors and teachers..
Plain mugs that we hav to draw designs on..
Is being done by the seniors themselves..
This makes me feel so sad.. >.<
I told them to leave it to the other members..
But they insisted that they wanted to do it..
Their excuse is they don't want us to mess up the designs..
So they draw it themselves so that it'll look nice..
But I knoe the actual reason is becoz if we were to do it..
We won't hav time to prepare other things..

I knoe I disappointed them(seniors) many times..
I knoe I'm the most messed up pengerusi of all..
I got scolded a lot of time..
And I knoe it is becoz its for my own good..
And I deserve it..

I'll make sure the next generation will not be like me..
I'll make sure they learn from my experience..and not be like me..
I'll do my very best to help them with their troubles..
That I promise..

Now that its over..
It actually marks the end of an era..
Now..Its going to be the start of a new era..
Jz a few more months left b4 I have to choose my successor..
I'll make sure my successor won't be like me..
I'll guide him or her to the rightful path..

The after the perlantikan..
Me,Adam & GF and Kien Yong lepak-ed..
We lepak-ed at a noodle stall..
We went there at about 2..and onli left at 3 something..
We had a long talk about our experiences..
And the hillarious performances of the members..
Its been awhile since we hanged out..
It feels good..to jz relax..and talk abt our experiences..

Then I took a long walk home..
Jz relaxed and listened to songs on my phone while walking the whole way home..

Its been a busy and tiring day..
And an unforgettable day too..

Here..I wish to thank all of those who helped out..
Especially those who are not even members of this persatuan..
I thank u all..
I appreciate it..
Jz dun call me blanja u all..
Coz I broke liao..XDXDXD

2 comments:

kexin said...

lol... 6.30? ok liao lor...
i hav to go thr bfore 6.15 de leh.. =.=''
anyway gratz ya. ^^


n i finally noe how to leave comment le. XDXDXD

Edison Lee said...

lol..k la..u win lar..
thx and congratz u finally knoe how to leave a comment..XDXD