Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just My Luck

Yesterday..
After phoning Sadiq to ask abt today's exam topics..
Jz as I was abt to grab the book..

Suddenly..

BLACKOUT...

Somehow the whole neighbourhood in my area..
The electricity was out!! LOL



JUST MY LUCK!!



How am I suppossed to study for today's exam?
I jz went into today's exam with a lil bit of reading b4 the exam starts..
Today's subs are Modern Math,Chemistry,BC ( i didn't take) and PJ..


Luckily the math questions are quite easy..
Mayb will fail chemistry..LOL
PJ I think hav a great chance of passing..

But yesterday..
Thanks to the blackout..
I discovered something..



As I was lepak-ing outside my house..
I saw the moon..brighter than ever b4..
According to Kexin..
"Its like a new light bulb" LOL
If you notice there's a white dot beside the moon..
Its a star..damn bright..


Before this..
I never noticed that the nightsky was so..
Beautiful..


The power was out..at abt 10.00
Then it was back on at 11.00
Onli 1 hour..What a short-lived joy..LOL
I tot I was gonna sleep without air-cond..

Then the power was out again at abt 12.00

Then 1 or 2 minutes later..It was back on..
Then sometime in midnight..
It went out again..
The heat woke me up..
Half-sleeping half-awake..
Knowing that there's nothing I can do..
I went back to sleep...LOL


Can't help but think..
That there's like some kinda idiot..
Messing with my house's main switch..LOL

No comments: