Saturday, July 12, 2008

Add Math = $##!$*&$$%#@$!!

Damn hate this sub..
Which idiot that created it should be killed.. :x
Coz this sub created a lot of problem for me.. LOL
Its like writing an essay with numbers and alphabets..
Damn this sub..

On Thursday..there is add math tution class..
2.45...Damn close to after skool time..
Which leave me little chance to rest..
Meaning dosing off in class..XDXD
Then always get scolded by the teacher.. :p

Last Thursday..after ponteng a few classes coz busy with my responsobilities..
Finally had time to go to class..
But on Wednesday..my friend Soon Lai told me..
"The teacher gave a paper and told us to complete it becoz he wanna check our work"..
Damn loh..paper oso dun hav how to do?

So I borrowed Kar Yee's book and took it home to hav a look how much I missed..
Damn lot..
So I photostated the paper..I MSN-ed Kar Yee..
Asked her if she finished the work..
She still can say.."huh,got work meh?"
LOL..blur..

Then she told me to bring her book the following day..
She will finish it at skool..
I said impossible..
She said if she finish how?
I say..let me tiru loh..LOL
And we betted if she finish..
I'd hav to blanja her chocolate..
Guess wat? She finished orr..
Damn lor..hav to buy chocolate liao..
But luckily I already prepared it earlier..
Jz in case..

And then I happily tiru the work and went 2 tution..
Then the teacher said..Today we'll hv a small test..
DAMN LOR!!
So..I passed up a blank paper..
Coz dunno how to do mar..
So..
When he saw..what else?
Start ngi-ngi ngor-ngor..Grumbling like an old man..

But funny thing is..
Even if he saw the paper is blank..
He still took it..LOL

Haiz..next week Thursday sure kena liao..
Haiz..damn add math.. >.<

No comments: