Sunday, October 4, 2009

3 WEEKS!!

3 weeks left!!
Gotta start changing..
Gotta start doing something..
Gotta start looking busy..

3 weeks more..
After that..
Comes SPM..
The bane in my life right now..
The 'passport' of my future..
The first step..
Hope I do well..

After that..
Time to relax..
Have fun with friends..
Go to NS..
Decide on which course to study..
Experience things..
Get my driving license..

After that..
Enter: College life..
New people..
New experience.
Bright future(I hope at least) :P
And try to keep in touch with friends..
Do crazy things together...
Re-live some of our moments together for old times sake..

Until then..my friends..
Lets work hard now..
Its now or never..

Lets hope this is the beginning of a bright future..
For all of us..
Family..friends..acquantainces..

Note to self :
I can't be thinking of you always..
Occasionally..maybe.. :)
But in the future..who knows..

No comments: