Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OMFG!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!
This engine won't start..
Its like less than 1 month before SPM..
People are doing their revisions..
While I'm still....zzz..

Is this normal..or is it just me?
FML!

Wish I was living in the second world war now..
So I could just join the army and not worry about a single thing..
Need not worry about love..I will have strong brotherhood bonds in the army..
Need not worry about money..Not much use in the army during a war anyway...
Need not worry about food..I'll just down whatever I can swallow..
Need not worry about future..coz probably I'll die somewhere during the course of the war anyway..
At least I'm fighting for something or someone..
Protect the greater good..
Protect your loved ones..
All that shit..

But I'm not living in the second world war now am I?
So..this engine better start fast..or else..

No comments: