Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday..Happy Night..

Today started with a surprise..
While sitting on the kerb waiting for the guys to get here..
Desmond came over..
Wished me happy birthday and gave me the first present of the day..

Then while walking into the class with the usual morning zombie face..
I place my bag on my chair..
Then..
Suddenly Mable shouted..
BOON KEAT!! SANG YAT FAI LOK!!
I damn shocked..don't know what to say..only managed to nod..

And then during the rehersal for the Graduation Day..
After the break..while I was sitting on my chair..
Chloe,Wee Vern,Pei Pei,Suet Ee and Kar Yee came over..
I suspected something fishy then they gave me a present..
And started to sing Happy Birthday..
In the hall!! with so many people in it!!
Embarrased in the hall.. ;P

After add math tution..
Went to Gasoline with Suet Ee,San San,Moon Hui,Kenneth,Vic,Derek,Ella,Cheryl,Adam and Mable to celebrate..
While eating Ella gave me the phone..
Rooy was on the other end..and wished me Happy Birthday.. :D
Then they were joking and taking pictures like mad..
Some went to the toilet..
Then suddenly they started to sing Happy Birthday..
And brought out a cake!! My first birthday cake bought by my friends!!
DAMN SURPRISED OK!!

Then we took a lot of pics..
And Mable started the first cream assault on my face..followed by them all..
And the worst came from Kenneth..
Instead of cream..he used...HAK CIU!!(black pepper) on my forehead!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
And them we took somemore pics and cut and ate the cake..

After the cake..we had somemore camwhoring and the settled the bill and went home..

Surprise(s) of the day: Mable's super loud wishing..
: The birthday cake..

Maniac(s) of the day: Kenneth(like drunk liao)
: Suet Ee(laugh whole way from SSTC to Gasoline and back to her home)

Thank you to all fres for your sweet wishes,presents and the party..and the birthday cake..
I had a memorable night...and the best birthday party ever..

Love you guys so much..
I chereish our friendship very much,..
I can't that you enough.. :D:D
Smiling so wide now..its hard to sleep..

No comments: