Thursday, September 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIQ!!

Err..
First..
I would like to say sorry to Sadiq..
Actually his b-day was yesterday..
But I couldn't blog yesterday coz of some problemz with the net..
Sorry dude..

Yeah..
Yesterday was Sadiq's b-day..
He is one of my best bud..
Also one of the ppl me,akmal,nazirul,syahmi and syuk always tease..LOL
But I think he's already used to it..XDXD
Its not like he never tease me b4..

Yesterday..when he went into the class..
Everybody sang happy birthday for him..
But if you look at his face yesterday..
It was..kinda..er..blur and no expression.. =.=''
I thoght he was gonna be touched or cry or something..
But I guess BIG boys don't cry huh..LOL

He even got a b-day present from Iz..
Lucky him..LOL

Anyway..
Here's a super duper late birthday wish from me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIQ!!
Again..sorry dude..
Aku betul-betul ade problem semalam arr..
Sori yek..

No comments: