Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Youngsters

Today..
After tution..
While walking home..
Suddenly remembered..
Yesterday while comeing hom from kepong tution..
Saw a bunch of kids playing football at the field a few rows behind my house..
Including Suet Yee's bros..

So..
I thought..
Mayb they're playing today too..
So..
What the heck..
I took the left at the junction..
And went to the field..

They were there..
Playing..
I joined them..

Ok..
Seriously..
The kids got skills..
But..
They oso have temper..
And swear too..
OMG!
All small small nia..
Know how to swear and push ppl liao..
They seriously need to learn how to cut out the dumb stuff..

They field's shape was quite..
Err..weird..
Not square..not rectangle..
More like..quadrilateral..
At least its clean..no rubbish..
No nothing..just pure grass..

These bunch of kids..
They're crazy..
I think we played till like 7.45..
It was dark..
Add it with my short-sightedness..
Cannot see the ball liao..
I think they can continue playing till the next morning..

Then oso I discovered..
Haiz..I not fit liao..hahaha..
Old liao...Machine oso rosak liao..
Long no play..passing oso no good liao..
Have to train more..

I guess next time..
I have 2 places to play football..
1 at my old house..with classmates..
2 at here..with neighbour's kids..and friend's bros..

No comments: