Sunday, January 9, 2011

把昨天 留给我

Do you remember? Once upon a time,
You asked me.. why 把昨天 留给我??
Why want yesterday??
Why not today? or tomorrow? or the day after tomorrow?

You probably figured that it had something to do about yesterday,
The day before I wrote that status,
You kept asking, I didn't want to tell you,
Just to keep you curious, haha...

So now, I'll spill it out at here,
Why, why yesterday? no today? or tomorrow?

昨天,
Because we were chatting, so openly,
joking, about what happened, like none of it really affected us,
I fell no distance, no gaps, I felt happy,
I don't know about you, but I surely was really happy,
Thats why 昨天...

And also the times, those sleepless nights of yours,
I would call and we would talk,
and after you rejected me,
we sms-ed, talked about your problems,
those times were really happy for me too,
to be able to listen to your problems,
provide some advice and to be of help to you..
made me feel like I was a part of your life...
I can't really remember did those happen after I posted that status or after..
But now, they are also counted as 昨天..

But now, all those seems so far away,
It feels like, I don't know when,
But we stopped talking,
Sometimes you would find me,
that advice you gave 'minum banyak banyak air oo' did you remember?
I made my day, kept me happy the whole night =) thank you..
The morning on New Year, you asked 'ytd sunway fun mar' I was really happy too,
but now, I don't know,
I keep trying to talk to you, but you seem so busy, so unwilling to talk,
your replies made me felt like I was bothering you, forcing you to talk,
there were times when I was afraid I'm really bothering you and getting on your nerves..

I don't want this friendship to just end like that,
So suddenly, at times I do feel like giving up,
Stop finding or talking to you, but I think that's only going to make it worse,
Or is it actually going to make things better?
I don't know..
I only know I long for the days like before...

I believe that,
Memories are shared between people,
In our case,both of us,
The memories are only whole, when both still have it,
If any one of the party decides to discard it,
Then the memory will no longer be complete, perfect,

Now all those memories are 昨天,
I feel like, I don't know for sure,
That you don't want those memories,
I really enjoyed those times,
That is why, I wrote 把昨天 留给我,
Cause if you really don't want those memories anymore,
Its ok, then you can just 把昨天 留给我 and never have to think about it again =)

No comments: