Monday, January 31, 2011

Caring

What is your definition of it?
For me, it simply means, well, caring for a person.. be it family,friends, or that special someone..
Caring for someone doesn't mean you have to tell the whole world about it, do it every single day, or only care when there are big matters..

For me, caring means, talking to that person, wanting to know more about him/her,
Helping that person in any way that I can, talking to them about their problems,
Asking them how did their day go, asking them whenever I know they are unhappy,
Giving advice when they need it, Or just talk to them and give them confidence and re-assurance when they are insecure or in doubt...

Do you have somebody that cares for you? I did once, my ex,
The way she cared for me made me feel so loved..
She would ask me how my day went every night, she would re-assure and give me confidence whenever I am in doubt..

She is also one of the person that understands me the most,
She can tell my mood just by reading my sms-es or the way I structure my sentences on msn
Maybe that's why she came into my life.. To teach me how to care for a person..

Now that we went our separate ways..
Maybe its time to apply what I've learned in my life..

No comments: