Monday, January 3, 2011

Do you feel the same? Or am I only dreaming...

Recently, that feeling is back,
Don't know how to describe it,
Maybe its kinda like, that feeling you told me that you had a long time ago,
The feeling that when I didn't find you to chat when I'm online,
Its like a weird feeling, like I don't know what I want or what I'm thinking,
Its very confusing...

Like today,
I didn't know you didn't bring your phone,
I sms-ed you, no reply, I kept checking my phone,
After class I called to ask how am I going to give it to you, no answers,
That feeling, just flows around, and lingers, until Shirley called me back,
And you told me you didn't bring your phone, and then relieve...

What am I thinking? What am I feeling?
At this point..I really wish to know..
What does it feel like and what are the symptoms,
When you like somebody...

Close your eyes
Give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same?
Or am I only dreaming?

No comments: