Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This sucks...

Stop treating me like a little boy,
I'm not a kid anymore,
All I wanted was to go out and have dinner with friends, classmates,
What is so bad about that?
It's not like I always do that on weekdays,
Whenever I want to go out with college classmates Wei Jiu always has to be there?
Do you think he's so good?
He goes out till early morning, and also skip classes,
DO YOU KNOW THAT?!
Stop treating me like a little kid,
If I really want o go out you think I can't?
Its really easy for me to go anywhere since I have the car keys
I can just drive out early morning to anywhere I want to go and never go to college,
I can just go anywhere after class and come back late and tell you I have meetings,
But did I ever did that?
I respected you,
That's why I didn't do it,
Come on, I'm in college now,
I have a social life,
This is the 21st century, things are not the way they are like in your time,
Please accept that...

I'm sick and tired of this...
No dinner or coming out of my room unless its absolutely necessary,
Don't blame me if in the future I don't have friends anymore.

No comments: