Saturday, December 19, 2009

Education Fair

Went to the education fair at Mid Valley today with Mable,Derek,Ella,Adam,Cheryl and Vic.
Went to find out something about the courses that I'm interested in..
Its either mass comm. or law..still haven't made up my mind yet..
And did not found out much about the colleges either because all we did was walking around :p and besides..there were lots of people at the booth of the college that I'm interested in..

Moon Hui already dyed her hair..
All I can say is that the colour earned her the nick 'Gam Jie'
Mable plan to do hers tomorrow..along with Adam and Vic I think..
All the hairs of our gang will be dyed..except for me..
Ella will do hers after NS..

Sigh..I really don't know what to do about the BBQ though..
Don't really know if they are even coming..I don't have solid answers from them..
All of them seems like they are busy...

Goin to NS in 2 weeks time..
And I still haven't taken my undang exam yet..haizz..

No comments: