Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas ^^

Had a BBQ party at my plce..
Went out with Mable,Moon Hui and her sis to Carrefour at about 1pm to buy the stuffs needed..

Adam,Derek and Cheryl arrved at about 6 to help set up things..
But it started to drizzle abit..so we just sat in and hooked up Adam's laptop to the plasma and logged in to Facebook..

Then me and Adam went up to my room to bring down my speakers..
When we were setting up the speakers..
Suet Ee,Kar Yee,Chloe,Wee Vern and Pei Pei arrived..
Ella also arrived with Vic and Moon Hui..
Then Mable arrived with the food that her mum bought and marinated..

As usual..
Me and Adam is in charge of starting the fire..
While the others prepared the table and stuffs..
Once the charcoal was burning up..we started eatings..

While eating there was christmas songs playing..
The atmoshere was nice..
Then my grandparents,uncles,aunties and cousins arrived..
My friends had fun with Justin I think..
Particularly Kar Yee coz she kept asking me all the time to tell Justin that her name is Kar Yee too (another of my cousin is named Kar Yee) in cantonese since Justin doesn't understand mandarin..

Things started to get crazy when Adam and Vic started to play with the snow sprays..
First it was just both of them..then everyone joined in and soon it was a free for all assault..
It was safe to say that everyone got some 'snow' sprayed on them..

We then exchanged the gifts that we brought..
Adam got my present..
A kinda snow globe thingy..
And I got Suet Ee's present..
Erm.which is of not much or suitable to use right now..
Not yet at least..

Then slowly the started to go home 1 by 1..
And we had a mini countdown..
Soon there was only me,Mable,Ella,Moon Hui,Adam,Derek,Cheryl and Vic
We sang Emil Chau's 'Peng You' and recorded it so that Ella listen to it if she missed us..
Ella and me will be leaving for National Service on the 2nd of January..

When Ella,Moon Hui and Vic left..
We started up the cleaning process..
Luckily Mable,Adam,Derek and Vic was there to help clean up..
Then they left too..

I cleaned up what's left..
Bathed..
And now here I am blogging..
It was a great night..
A great party..
Thanks for all your help and participation guys..
Without you guys..this bbq will never succeed..
Thanks again for making this a very merry christmas indeed..
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

呱呱@choco said...

merry christmas...
thanks for u for organise it too...
i'm so happy too yesterday...
ya...i ask u to tell him my name...
but u din tell him...