Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Over

It's over..
The fact that my secondary school life is over hasn't quite sink in yet..
It feels like that this is just one of those holiday periods..
That I have to retun to school after a few weeks..
Only that this time..the holiday is permanent..
And I won't have to go back to school ever again..except on the day that the results are out..

For the past few days I'm just lingering around..
Don't really know what to do..

On Wednesday night..
I went with the girls for New Moon..
Me,Ella,Suet Ee,Chloe,Mable,Melody,Moon Hui and Cheryl..
The 8 of us..quite a nice movie..well for the girls at least..

On Thursday..
Morning..I went with Adam and his friend to Damansara Kayu Ara..
We went for the 5hr session..the first part for the L license..finally..the first step towards driving..
Evening..Went for badminton..2hrs of it..
There we lots of people for badminton..
Me,Ella,Suet Ee,Mable,Chloe and her 2 little bros,Cheryl,Wee Vern,Moon Hui,Melody,Vic,Derek,Kar Yee,Pei Pei,Wee Vern,Wee Xin..
After badminton we went to Happy City Food COurt for dinner except for Kar Yee,Pei Pei and Chloe and her bros..
When we were planning to go to Desa Park City after dinner..
Moon Hui's car broke down..and I called my parents there to have a look and fix it..
After the car was fixed..all of us had no mood to go to Desa Prak anymore..so we just went home.

Today..
Morning..I went to my mum's office..and went to the Jusco there to buy things for my coming NS stint on the 2nd of January till the 14th of March..
Evening..went for futsal with the malay boys..had lots of fun and laughs..
Had a simple dinner at Firdouse..and then a half hour walk back home..

By the time I reach home..my whole body was aching..it still does now..
People always say sports is good for the body..
I think they failed to mention that too much sport is bad for the body..

No comments: