Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Skating

Today..
Me,Mable,Chloe,Suet Ee,Adam,Derek,Ella,Vic,Melody and Andrew went for ice skating..
Me,Mable and Chloe boarded a train from KTM Kepong,met up with the rest of the gang at KTM Segambut and then changed a train at KL Sentral to KTM Subang Jaya and boardeda mini bus to Sunway Piramid for ice skating..
It was damn worth the long journey..

Once we were there..we saw many people on the ice rink..so we went for lunch first..
We had McD..And I was in danger..Why you ask?
Because I was the only one who ordered the Prosperity set..
And everybody attacked my Curly Fries..
I had to protect them and keep it close to me..but at last.
I just shared it with them..

Whe I first put on the skates..and walkied around in the rink(not inside the rink)..
It was easy..although a little bit wobbly...
But when I first put my feet on the ice..my feet was ohn turbo mode..
I just straight away slipped to the middle..
As I was the first to enter..and the others were behind me..
Adam and Derek (the real Pro) thought that I already know how to skate..
Seconds later..I crashed and burned..and sprained my ankles..

After a few more times of crashing and burning..I knew how to skate..
At a slow speed and without much cntrol that is..
Even the other girls that are first timers like myself started to get the hang of it too..
Soon..I was able to skate a whole round on the rink without falling..
Then..a faggot in black skated in the OPPOSITE FLOW OF TRAFFIC..
And heading towards me..bveing the newbie that I am..of course I couldn't avoid it..
Second later the faggot knocked my feet..sending me flying superman style..
And crash and burned on the snow..all the faggot could do was apologise..

After that..we went for dinner at Wong Kok..
Then the other boys decided to go to KFC instead..
Leaving me with all the girls..

While inside the train..
Both from Subang Jaya and the Rawang line..
We told a lot of jokes and funny happenings on the days..
We were so loud...haha
Suet Ee couldn't stop laughing..

A happy day..although I sprained my ankle..
It hurts like hell..

No comments: