Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3 ON 2

Today I went to play football again since I had nothing better to do..
We were supposed to play futsal with 7 guys(including me) but 2 of them did not show up..
And then there were 5...if that ain't bad enough...the futsal court is being used by a bunch of kids..

This ball that we used is a new bought 1..A total copy of the Adidas Telstar..
The 1 that hav like..black and white hexagon and pentagon panels..
The grandfather of football balls..XDXD
It was a futsal ball..light,did not bounce high but unusually hard...
My feet turned red jz after a few kicks... (usually we play barefeet)

So,we had a little 3 on 2 on a badminton court..
2 defenders(including me) & 1 winger against 2 strikers..
Obviously,the badminton court ain't big enough for the 5 of us..
Had lots of outs..but still managed to score some goals..
Of course,its hard for the 2 to fight against the 3..
Especially with 2 defenders..but they did well anyway..

I had a few chances..
But too bad I hav horrible reflexes,not much finishing skills,
and of course no speed and no dribbling skills..XDXDXDXD
But I scored 1 anyway..and set up 2..

Then when the kids went away from the futsal court..
Its our turn..bt only the 4 of us..1 guy said he dun wanna play anymore..
So,we took turns being the goalkeeper..and jz practiced shooting..
Then I took out my pair of Total 90's..

This is the FIRST time my pair of Total 90's touched a ball n the court..
The FIRST time since I bought them in '07 while I was in Hong Kong & Shenzen..
It did not provide much grip..probably coz the sole is too dusty..
I think I need to wash the shoes...

Hope next time I'll be able to play when we set up a match against other teams..
I am always busy on the day they set the date..>.<

My next target pair of futsal shoes will be the red and silver Total 90 II..
If onli I had more $$$...haiz....T.T

No comments: