Monday, June 23, 2008

4-4-2

That was the position that we're supposed to play today..but..
haiz..we're not very 'organized'..and ran helter-skelter LOL

Today we hav a match at a local football field..
And I'm supposed to attend an unofficial meeting held by my uniformed unit..
But the friend approached me with the match first..
And I promissed I'd go..
So I ditched the meeting..
And I'm the pengerusi of the uniformed unit?! XDXD

While I was kicking around waiting for the other guys..
The senior..a form 5 Ketua Disiplin..came n rapped me..
He ask for an explanation..So..
I said I promisse I'd play football..
He rapped me again for that..
And told me to explain to the former pengerusi(my boss)..
I ignored that and continued playing..
Damn..He musta been so hot..Hell's looking like the North Pole..LOL

My team(no..I'm not captain)..is missing some players..
Due to the nature of some guys that always let aeroplane(fong fei kei)
So..the guy that is supposed to be the referee...
Played as 1 of the defenders?! LOL

Our Team
The keeper..big n strong..
The four defenders..2 good..2 average..
The mids? Fast..
The strikers? Good..

The Opposition?
The keeper..makes me wanna laugh..
The defenders?..slow..
The mids? Impressive and skillful and fast too!!
The Strikers? Good but likes to solo(tok sek)..

The Game
45 mins each half..

The Field
Typical M'sian shit field..
Bald patches here n there..
Mud filled area in front of goal post..
Always making the keeper's life hard..
But soft landing though..
But stinks..

The Referee
Replaced coz the original referee is playing as our def..
The replacement ref?
Stinks..
Let's say that if he were to ref. at a World Cup game..
The winning and losing team will clobber him..
The spectators will all jump in the field n bash him..
The police will arrest him..XDXDXD
And the bounty on his head will be so high..
Bill Gates will hunt him down for it..LOL

We started off quite good..
The opposition is kinda starting with caution..
And we lead 1-nil..

We started playing psychology tricks..
Call them fatso..LOL
Boo them..LOL
and whatever that makes them mad..
It works coz the opposition's captain..
Ain't exactly known for his sportsmanship..
Can't take a joke..He has skills..
But he needs to learn to cut out the dumb stuff..
His temper..

Then we lead 2-nil..

Then 3-nil..

Half-Time..
I told the guys to start getting serious..
Coz they seem to be getting big-headed..
Can't blame them thought..only their first match...
And lead 3-nothing against a strong side?
Its quite good..

Second Half
We started good..
But as I expected..
They were joking around..
The mids are getting tired..
The forwards are not concentrating much..
The opposition pulled 1 back..3-1

Then 3-2
3-3
4-3

We were on the edge of losing..
Luckily..I took the keeper position for awhile..
And the big strong guy that was the keeper scored..
4 apiece..that brings us into extra time..

Extra Time
We defended quite poorly..
Unorganized..
Players scattered all around the field..
The opposition's keeper has a shot at goal with the keeper n me left..
He let rip a stinger..it went inches beside my hed..
I pulled my head back..well..it wasn't me pulling my head back..
Human reaction jz kicked in..the ball was fast..too fast for the GK..
Goal..5-4..we lost..

I regreted pulling my head back..
Should've jz took the hit..
Pain is better than losing..
We played so good..
Bt none the less..
It's our first match 2gether..
Next time..we'll be getting better..

I hav new-found respect for the guys..
Coz I thought they were jz kicking around..
But turns out..they play good..
I'm proud that I'm the 1 that pulls the strings in def.
And give command to the mids..Ish..like I'm Capt. pulax..LOL

After The Game
Went to the place that the meeting was held..
I thought I was sure gonna get fired by the seniors..
I risked my position as chairan for my love of football..
Its worth every damn second of it..eventhough we lost..
The seniors already went back..
I guess I'm gonna kena at skool 2morow..LOL

Even the post of PENGERUSI is not enough to keep me away from FOOTBALL!!
That is how much I LOVE FOOTBALL..
Can You Top That? XDXD

1 comment:

Robin24 said...

si doi boon ar...how dare you say me like tat ...haiz.....btw nice game today haha...