Friday, June 13, 2008

"Goreng"

2day..while BIO tution class..the teacher gave us a three paper objective question..
Whole thing is on the mitosis n meosis thingy..
Thanks to all the falling asleep and "ponteng" from class...
I DUN UNDERSTAND A THING!!!

If that ain't bad enough..
When the time is nearly up..He told us to write our names on the paper..
OMG..I thought it was jz some kinda exercise..din know we have to pass the paper up..
So..with a few minutes left..I 'goreng-ed' the 3 papers..
Next week..I wonder if I should go to class...coz...
I know that since I 'goreng-ed' the paper..
HE'D 'GORENG' ME BACK!!! XDXDXD

Then there was the Physics class..
Today a teacher was standing in for the 'real' physics teacher...
The sub teacher looks funny..kinda like a cross between 'Chuck' and 'Mr.Bean' XDXD
He speaks with a British accent..
He kinda hav this habit of suddenly speaking loudly..
Its like a sonic boom..and direct hit on the ear drums..OUCH!!

Hope I dun get 'goreng' next week XDXD
I think I'll try to stay awake the next class..
Eventhough its damn BORING!! XDXDXD

No comments: