Friday, June 27, 2008

Goin' To Camp

Huuh..finally finished packing..what a relieve..
Later today..I hav to go to a camp in Bentong,Pahang..
Its a uniformed unit intergration camp..
Consists of 8 units..
1) PBSM (me)
2) Pengakap
3) KRS Putera
4) KRS Puteri
5) Taekwondo
6) Ranjer Puteri
7) Puteri Islam
8) Kadet Bomba
Its gonna be a 3 day camp..


I've been told..by a friend..
There might be a chance we might...
See 'things' that we're not suppossed to see..
SPOOKY...bt still..THRILLING..and EXCITING..LOL


He knows becoz he's a frequent camper at the place that we're going..
We'll be camping in Zone 1 (least spooky)
He usually camp in Zone 3 (very high chances of seeing)
But I think we'll be passing through Zone 3..in daylight of course..


I'm looking forward to the night sentry duty..
Staying up at night to 'jaga' LOL..seems like fun..
Lucky my team got the first shift (12a.m-1.30a.m)..
We still have time to sleep..
But..the 1.30-3.00 or 3.00-4.30 shift seems fun..
But then won't be able to sleep.. >.<


But..I'm still worried about my wounds..
Still haven't healed completely..







And the bruises are getting worst..
They're more visible than b4..



Don't know why the bruises and wounds in the pic always look less horrible than the real thing..

Its dark purple on my leg..but in the pic..its a mere faint bruise..

Damn..I'm worried I might have to sit out the river crossing activity..

Its 1 of the activity that I'm looking forward to also..haiz.. >.<

Getting Tired..need my rest..

Oh yeah,and later b4 going to the camp..

I think my dad will go take my report card..since its hari terbuka..

Hopes he doesn't get angry..my results this time are not that good..

But I hav a feeling..

It ain't gonna be pretty..XDXDXD

No comments: