Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Battle Scars

Painful..today I suffered the pains from yesterdays full format 90 mins match..
Plus extra time(10 mins)..we didn't go for 30 mins coz some of them hav to go to work later..

Everytime I move..It hurts a bit..
Even bending down or squatting to pick up something hurts a bit..

My hips are hurting everytime I make the slightest turn..>.<
My sole are slightly swollen and bruised coz I played barefoot..
The left foot is bruised near the ankle and can't support too much pressure..

My shoulders and back are killing me..
I got a scratch wound on the area jz below my ankle..OUCH!!
Got it by sliding tackle on bald area of the field..

The worst is..I aggravated the wound today..
It happened during PJ period..
I was playing football..again..LOL
And the winger was closing in on the penalty box..
And..*boomp* down he goes..kissing the ground XDXD
And the wound bleed again..

This pic doesn't look as bad as the real thing..
This wound is causing a lot of trouble..

It hurts when it gets contact with water..It hurts to bend my knee..

I still have to go to a camp this Friday..Hope I can recover in time..

Although the wounds are painful..The match was fun..

Its worth all the pain..

No comments: