Sunday, June 8, 2008

School Re-opens..

Haiz...skool re-open 2moro...2 weeks of break is up..feels kinda lazy to go to skool again..
especially when I did not do a single homework or report that I'm supposed to do XDXD
Not like the teacher gonna check my work anyway..
I've been getting away with not doing homework since primary skool..
What makes them think they'll make me finish secondary skool work? XDXDXD

Have to sit through another 2 months of stinkin' pure science subs..HATE ADD MATH!!
Not to mention another monthly test..that the result is probably going to be horrible anyway..
Oh yeah..n that reminds me..
The results for the 1st term exam's gonna be out..
I have a feeling it ain't gonna be pretty..

Can't wait till the August 1 week holiday..n of course every kid's dream..the year end holidays..
and also the 08-09 BPL season..
Man United's gonna rock..with or without C.Ronaldo :x ...

No comments: